Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Rental Agent at our Portsmouth Location.
- Respond to inquiries from clients through our website, telephone or walk-ins.
- Facilitate physical and virtual viewings to tenants or their representatives.
- Coordinate the signing of rental agreements between tenants and landlords.
- Communicate with both tenants and landlords to address their needs and resolve any issues.
- Take photographs and videos of properties.
- Provide basic accounting support as it relates to accepting payments etc.
- Draft, negotiate and organize contracts
- Execute all clerical duties in relation to our Portsmouth Office.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Must be enthusiastic and sincere. Must have demonstrated integrity and production.
- Present a personable and professional manner.
- Strong ability to manage details of property management.
- To be assertive and consistent with rules, laws and guidelines.
- Manage time well, be able to multi-task and be able to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure with multiple and changing priorities as evidenced by use of tact, maturity, interpersonal effectiveness, good judgment and discretion.
- Strong professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Previous real estate and property management experience preferred.